The management, preservation and promotion of historical aerial photographs can be a challenge for land-use managers. Find out how our integrated offer can protect and make accessible your historical image data
Scanning project preparation
Historical aerial film has irreplaceable value. This is why it is so important to be aware of safe and proper film handling techniques:
- Scanning plan (count, priorities, metadata, dealines, operations)
- Custom made heavy-duty transport cases
- Vast concrete vaults for secure and long-term aerial film storage
- Expertise specific to acetate base films
- Testing for acetate degradation in individual films
- Thorough film inspection, cleaning and repair
Scanning of aerial photography (digital conversion)
We adapt our large production capability in order to meet your needs and deadlines. Our goal is to find the best compromise between optimizing your budget and preserving the most detail in your images.
- Dedicated staff with more than 30 years of experience
- State-of-the-art scanning and post-production techniques
- Multiple calibrated photogrammetric scanners
- Resources assigned to quality control and metadata recording
Custom made heavy-duty transport cases for aerial photographs
Aerial film roll cleaning (removal of dust and dirt)
An online solution for distributing your scanned photos
How do I distribute my archives of aerial photos once they are scanned?
We have created an online platform that aims to easily identify, list and enhance your data base of aerial photographs. You just need to suscribe and integrate your data.